8.1 In the event of cancellation, Guests may be due a partial refund which is dependent on when notice of cancellation is given to us before the holiday start date. The refund is calculated as follows:
• Less than 21 days notice – No refund due
• 22-35 days notice – 10% of the total accommodation cost
• 36-49 days notice – 20% of the total accommodation cost
• 50-63 days notice – 40% of the total accommodation cost
• More than 63 days notice – the Guest's liability for the remainder of the balance will be waived or the balance refunded if this has been paid previously.
If a refund is due it will be paid within 10 working days of cancellation.
8.2 Where a Booking has been taken with a deposit which is less than our standard Deposit (of 1/3 of the total accommodation cost plus Booking Fee), the Guest will, upon cancellation, be liable to pay the difference between the reduced deposit and our standard Deposit.
8.3 For all cancellations, the Booking Fee and any extras will be retained. If Holiday Insurance has been taken out, the applicable fee will be retained, unless the Insurance is cancelled within 14 days of Booking.